Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Sweet Pea


My sweet pea Addison has made a shift or a change in her three year old behavior so much so I must brag on her! She has been using her manners all the time and has been so caring for everyone in the house. We have received lots and lots of hugs, kisses and snuggles from her! There is no talking back or arguments anymore and she is a “big girl making good choices” as she has said the past few weeks. She is also eating every meal that we put in front of her and then some. I love that at dinner the other night she reminded us to share what our favorite part of the day was. She is becoming quite the little lady. Jason and I are so proud of her! Tomorrow we are taking her to get a special treat for her wonderful behavior. Swim on by Friday to see Addison’s “Goldie” reward…


1 comment: