Sunday, September 12, 2010

TMT recap

Saturday was the Texas Music Throwdown and we had an awesome time. Even though the turn out was not was we expected we still raised a lot of money for Heroes on the Water and received lots of compliments from Bud Light and all of the bands. I was lucky enough to spend most of the day with Cory Morrow and his band!! It was my job to shuttle them back and forth to the hotel and keep them entertained until show time. What a great group of guys and I must say I was a little star struck, especially when one of the guys pointed to me and waved during the concert. My friend Christy and I screamed like teenage girls! It was pretty funny!



The stage at sound check

Cory Morrow

Me, Jeff Bryant (keyboards) & Christy

Looking forward to TMT 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment