Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day


A day that is so special to me. A day I almost never had. I will never forget the day I became a mom finally. This little peanut with strawberry blond hair was brought into the room and I knew she was my daughter. I felt God's presence and saw the answer to my prayers. Thank you Jesus for answered prayers!

The moment she was brought in the door








My prayers were answered a second time one July afternoon while I was at the pool with my best friend. God knew in my heart I was ready to be a mom again so he blessed us with another sweet precious baby girl. The moment I saw her I knew our family was complete. I feel in love with those big brown eyes.





"For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him."

1 Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment