Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today I am Thankful for...


A friend from college has started blogging about what things she is thankful for and I thought it was a wonderful idea! So on Tuesdays I am going to list things that I am thankful for the week.

1. My marriage! Jason and I celebrated 11 years this past Friday and I could not be happier! He is love of my life and I am so thankful for him!

2. Addison's prayers...at the end of her prayers she always says, "Amen, cha, cha, cha!" I have no idea why but it makes me smile every night.

3. Ashley's manners! This girl is so polite! I love her "thank you much!"

4. Having a job...although I wish I could stay home, the summer is coming to an end and I go back to work on Thursday. With so many teachers that were laid off this past spring I am thankful to have a job and work in a school with people I love!

Thanks Kyla for the wonderful idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment