Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Welcome to Kindergarten


Addison started Kindergarten on Monday! Where has the time gone...I cannot believe she is FINALLY able to come to school with me. She has been very excited about becoming a Smith Scottie just like Mommy. I have really loved having her with me. I able to see her a lot throughout the day and check up on her. Sadly she is having a hard time adjusting to Kindergarten. While I do think she has had some fun at school, I think she would rather be in my room with me. She is a pretty shy kid and hasn't made friends yet. Luckily she has the best Kindergarten teacher in the world my good friend, Mrs. O'Neal. She has been taking care of my baby and helping her make friends. I think in a couple of weeks she'll be loving it.

Addison & Mrs. O'Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment