Saturday, November 26, 2011

Many Thanks!!!

 
It was a wonderful Thanksgiving and I thankful for so many things! I am thankful for my faith and my Lord. We have found a wonderful church to call home and I am so glad that our girls are growing up with God's love. It gives me great joy! I am thankful for my husband who says, "A family that LAFS (love, acceptance, forgiveness and sacrifice) together, stays together!" I am blessed to call him my best friend and husband for over 11 years now. Finally I am thankful for my family who we spent a wonderful Thanksgiving day with. I am thankful for their love and support.  It was wonderful vsiting with everyone and I cannot wait to see the rest of the family at Christmas time! The only downside to the day...I wish I had taken more pictures :( We were so caught up in cooking, visiting and watching football that I forgot. I would have loved a picture of my Maw maw, my mom, me and the girls. Hopefully we'll have another opportunity soon. I did snap a few pics of this girls when we first got to Mimi's house. 




 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
    make known his deeds among the peoples!
Sing to him; sing praises to him;
   tell of all his wondrous works!

1 Chronicles 16:8-9



No comments:

Post a Comment