Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Our Best Friend: Hunter (Goober La Rue)


Lately I have been thinking…I’ve have been sharing our family and our memories on our blog but I have not once shared a HUGE part of our lives, our family dog Hunter! Hunter is by far the best dog a family can have. Jason and I bought Hunter in Lubbock while we were dating. Instead of buying groceries that month, I bought a dog. I was hungry but very happy. Hunter lit up my world! He was my best pal and followed me everywhere. He still follows me everyday. Any room I go to in the house he is right beside me or shortly behind. It drives me nuts sometimes but I wouldn't have it any other way. I was a little worried when we got Addison simply for the fact that he had been our baby for seven years. I never thought he would hurt her; I thought his feelings would be hurt. It took him a little while to adjust to her but now they are best friends and partners in crime. I love that they are so close. I also love that Ashley has started to fall in love with him as well. Our Goober La Rue is getting up there in age. He was eleven in March. I hope and pray that Ashley can experience many years with Hunter like Addison has and we get to share his silliness and crazy tail for many more years.

Our memories over the years…there are lots!!


Addison's first kiss to Hunter




Poor Hunter...the dressing up begins
but there is a treat for dressing up!
BFFs sharing food!





more kisses

trying to smile with him...
He really is a great pillow!






 

And now it's Ashley's turn! Her fun begins!!



Love you Hunter! You are a good boy and I look forward to many, many more years with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment