Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Not so Wordless Wednesday...House Remodel



Needless to say the house remodel is FULLY underway and I am excited STRESSED about all of it. Every room in the house is basically a disaster. The overflow from the rooms being worked on are in every bedroom and dining area. I can't find a thing and as far as my house being clean...well that's another story. Friday every existing tile in the house was ripped out. Bathroom, kitchen and backsplash tile all gone and will be replaced with beautiful new tile. HOWEVER there is dust everywhere and I mean everywhere. It will take months I think to get all of the dust out. A cleaning crew will be out to clean the house when everything is complete. As far as when the house will be complete. That is the question of the day! It changes daily. The granite countertops will delivered and installed on the 5th of July but then we leave for vacation shortly after that for a week. We will still have backsplash and carpet to install after the countertops. So I don't believe everything will be finished until after Miami.

I don't mean to complain but I am so over all of this! It will be so nice and pretty when it is done but having a three and one year old living in a construction zone and having workers at 7:00am everyday at my house has stunk this past week.

AND to top it all off Addison has been very sick since Thursday with double ear infections and a high fever which has not broken yet. We are on our second antibiotic (had to get something stronger) and if she is not better in the morning we are headed back to the doctor again! I pray that she is better for the holiday weekend.

It has been one of those weeks. I have been handed a bushel of lemons. If anyone has any sugar they want to send my way that would be great!

Yes that would be my fridge in the living room...

and my kitchen

No sink, no stove!
I am barely surviving!


No comments:

Post a Comment