Friday, October 15, 2010

Back to the Grind...Full time


As of Monday I will be back at work full time. While I LOVE working part time, going back to work full time is the right choice for our family right now. I have loved every minute that I have spent with my girls this past year and feel very thankful that I got the opportunity to stay home with them. Luckily for me the transition of working full time will only be hard on me and the house...If you remember the girls attend the ELA everyday and absolutely love going there. We are very blessed that Addison and Ashley are in that program!

The new half time position that I will add to teaching Pre-K is ESL teacher. I have been certified for years in ESL (English as a Second Language) and now have the opportunity to work with small groups of ESL children who are struggling and need extra support. I am looking forward to having quality tutoring time and making a difference in these students academics.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment