Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day


There was a time in my life when I thought I would never really get to celebrate this day. Year after year as Jason and I prayed for a family I always wondered...Then Addison came along and changed my world. AMAZING!! Then who knew last Mother's Day as I watched Addison playing in the fountains at Kemah that God was preparing my heart for Ashley.
I am so BLESSED with these two precious gifts from God. They are my heart and soul. They are pure joy and have lit up mine and Jason's world. Thank you Jesus for my Peanut and Lee-Lee! I am one lucky Momma!


My PINK roses Addison picked out b/c that is her favorite color.

And my card that Addison drew Humpty Dumpties for me
and wrote with Daddy's help all by herself!

Love you girls and thank you for making my world blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment