Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day at the ELA


Not so bright, it was dark...and early we got the girls up and ready for their first day at the ELA.
As we got them both dressed this morning I was teary eyed. I could not believe that both of my girls were going to school. Addison was beyond excited and quickly got dressed so we could head out the door. This morning I made a special first day of school smoothie for everyone so we could drink it in the car together. Addison loved her smoothie and I have a feeling it's going to turn into a daily thing because she asked tonight if she could have another one in the morning.

Both girls did great a drop off, walking immediately into their rooms and started playing right away.
When I picked them up this afternoon, they were still happy as clams. Addison told me she had so much fun today and she even got to sit on her letter A at circle time! How exciting! She was so proud. Ashley of course could not tell me how her day was but I assuming by the tantrum she had not wanting to leave that she had a fun day too.

Here are some pics from this morning. Forgive me, something is up with our camera and they did not turn out very well :(



and Ashley was not having it with the camera this morning!

1 comment: